Royal Eagle Capital possesses a deep and international network of relationships to source and secure institutional capital.
Our global experience allows our clients to take advantage of international capital markets.
We specialize in alternative investments and special situations.
Royal Eagle works with clients in capacities that include:
• Raising private equity
• Raising private debt
• Raising public equity
• Raising public debt
• Strategic assets
• Sales to private and public markets
• Liquidity Needs
Royal Eagle offers advisory services to companies seeking advice on acquisitions and divestitures.
• Valuation from capital market and public market perspectives
• Corporate development
• Risk mitigation from an operational and financial perspective
• Advisory and Board Member building
• Niche market consultation with experts in various fields located around the globe
Our investment strategy include
Equity: Common and preferred equity, warrants and stock options.
Debt: Corporate debt and syndicated debt offerings.
Offshore SPV: Shares, assets and guarantees of subsidiaries will serve as collateral to cover exposure.
Marginal Field Development Company (‘MFDevCo’) is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement with Royal Eagle Capital Partner USA LLC (‘Royal Eagle’) to work together, on an exclusive basis in Mexico, Colombia and Ecuador.
Houston, Texas (USA)
2550 North Loop W FwySuite 250 Houston, Texas, 77092, USA
Calle Lisboa 801, Col. Mirador, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
San Francisco, Ave. Santa Elena, No. 75ª, PanamaCity, Panama
▪ Alejandro is an entrepreneur, leader and business owner with more than two decades of experience in business, international finance and corporate structure.
▪ He is participating in the capital market industry in North and Latin America, creating equity, debt and exit strategies using Limited Partnership, Offshore Special Purpose Vehicles (SPV’s) and Stock Exchange Public structures and tokenization for alternative investment assets.
▪ Since 2018 is Royal Eagle CEO where he is responsible to build the strategy and the TEAM to acquire the Royal Eagle Portfolio of Companies.
▪ He is Shareholder & Board Member of an Energy Company and a Real Estate Development Company in Texas.
▪ He worked for JP Morgan Chase and CITIBANK under the international wealth management division for the LATAM Region.
▪ He is an active leader in the Asset Backed Securities Offerings using Fintech, Tokens and BlockchainTechnologies for middle market companies in Texas and Latin America.
▪ As an entrepreneur he is involved in several non-profit initiatives related to education for underprivileged boys and girls, looking forward to giving back to his community and investing in the success of the next generation.
▪ Anna has an experience of over 15 years in the International and Local market in the area of operations, over viewing middle and back office of the institutions. She has worked in the largest institutions in Panama like Wall Street Securities, Mundial Asset Management (Operations Manager) and Interbolsa Panama (Operations Director).
▪ Worked at IPG Securities and Canal Securities as Principal Executive and part of the managing team, which lead her to have excellent relationship with assetst custodians like Pershing LLC, Morgan Stanley and JP Morgan, Swissquote, Saxo Bank, among others.
▪ She has been a partner and the Chief Administration and Operations Manager at Blue Stone Advisory Group (Panamanian Independent Investment Advisory Firm) providing her expertise and excellent quality of personalized customer service to manage the company.
▪ She has also built Prometheus Capital Partners a company focused in emerging markets investments overseeing the capitalization strategies and financial operations of the company.
Copyright © 2019 Royal Eagle Capital Partners - All Rights Reserved.